Thursday 11 February 2016

New Faces: Figure I like (H!P Maruwakari Summer 2015)

The HaroPuro MaruWakari Books are released in conjunction with the twice-yearly Hello! Con tours. The contents usually take the form of questionnaires to the members, mainly asking about other members.

As new additions to H!P, the Kobushi and Tsubaki Factories also get an additional questionnaire - the 'New Face Maruwakari Special''.



Q7. Senpai whose figure I like

Fujii RioYajima Maimi-san's slender limbs and hip muscles are the best.

Hirose Ayaka: Yajima Maimi-san and Wada Ayaka-san. I envy their long legs......

Nomura MinamiSuzuki Airi-san. She's flourishing as a model in a fashion magazine, I look up to her!

Ogawa RenaYajima Maimi-san. I admire her sleek psoas muscles.

Hamaura AyanoSuzuki Airi-san, Hagiwara Mai-san, Ikuta Erina-san, I always pay a lot of attention the waists of these three!

Taguchi NatsumiSuzuki Airi-san appears in a lot of magazines, and any sort of clothing suits her.

Wada SakurakoYajima Maimi-san. Because she's tall in stature, her legs are long, and her face is small, she's beautiful.

Inoue ReiWada Ayaka-san. The lines of her slim upper arms are pretty.


Q7. Senpai whose figure I like

Ogata RisaHagiwara Mai-san. Whatever she wears, be it skirts or trousers, I always think that she's got a nice figure whenever I watch her~.

Yamagishi RikoHagiwara Mai-san. When they wore midriff-baring outfits at ℃-ute-san's concert, Hagiwara-san's waist was really slender. Her clothes are stylish, and I think that her figure is nice, whatever she's wearing.

Niinuma Kisora: Wada Ayaka-san and Kudo Haruka-san. Wada-san and Kudo-san are slim, and their knees are pretty too.

Tanimoto AmiSuzuki Airi-san, Iikubo Haruna-san. I envy how they're really slender and tall.

Kishimoto YumenoUemura Akari-san. When I saw her silhouette from afar, she was really stylish.

Asakura KikiHagiwara Mai-san. She's got a slim waist and long legs. She looks cool in trousers, they really suit her.

Notes and observations:
  • ℃-ute takes it all. H!P's oneesan group are the biggest representatives for this question, with Maimi, Airi, and MaiMai bagging four nominations each. Ayacho comes a close second with three votes.
  • No, seriously, MaiMai's waist still boggles my mind. Look at how tiny it is! It's like she's distorted reality, her proportions don't make sense...


Hello! Project 2015 SUMMER - DISCOVERY CHALLENGER - Complete Edition / Hello! Project Hello! Project 2015 SUMMER - DISCOVERY CHALLENGER - Complete Edition / Hello! Project

No comments:

Post a Comment