Thursday 22 August 2013

Suzuki Airi's Docchi Ha


Docchi Ha is basically picking from two choices - are you in this camp, or are you in that camp? Here we have Suzuki Airi answering 25 of these two-choice questions. Enjoy.

Suzuki Airi
Born April 12th 1994. Chiba Prefecture. Blood type B.

1. For breakfast, are you of the egg faction or the rice faction?
Rice. Rice with natto and eggs on top is awesome.

2. Meat faction? Fish faction?
I can't choose! I want to eat both of them

3. For cream, are you of the dairy cream faction? The custard cream faction?
Dairy cream faction.  Both are also great. lol

4. For red beans, are you of the paste faction or the lumpy faction?
Paste faction. ...Though I like either one. lol

5. For ice cream, are you of the cone faction or cup faction?
I choose based on TPO (time, place, occasion) lol

6. Are you of the faction that eats your favourite food first or saves it for last?
To keep in good health, I try to balance my eating lol

7. To lose weight, are you of the faction who exercises or refrains from sweet stuff?
I'm from the faction that abstains from sweet stuff. Got to restrain myself against soft drinks!

8. Electric toothbrush? Or manual?
Manual toothbrush faction

9. When taking a bath, are you of the faction that washes using a soap bar or body soap?
Body soap faction

10. When you refer to your mother, are you of the faction of referring to her as 'Okaa-san' or 'Mama'
Mama faction. ※ I refer to her as Mama when talking with her, when talking about her I use 'Haha'

11. For men's hairstyles, are you of the faction that prefers short hair or long hair?
Roughly normal [length] (lol) ... If it suits him, anything is fine!!

12. Are you of the faction that uses emoji in emails, or do you not use them.
Using faction. Recently I've been using kaomoji often

13. If you were to be reborn, would you be in the faction that wants to reborn as a boy or as a girl?
Girl faction. One thing or another, still a girl

14. Are you of the faction that puts on a wristwatch, or happy with looking at your mobile phone?
[Wristwatch] wearing faction. The watch I received from my father as a present

15. Are you of the faction that prefers short distance running or prefers long distance?
Long distance. I've got confidence in my stamina rather than my speed.

16. Are you of the faction that does their summer break homework quickly? Or at the last minute faction?
Last minute faction. Somehow or the other, last minute faction.

17. Should you strike the lottery, are you of the save your winnings faction? Use the winnings faction?
Saving faction. For now, I'll save

18. Are you of the faction that can go to karaoke alone? Or are you of the 'can not go' faction?
Going faction. I can definitely go [alone]!! Even to restaurants!!

19. On your days off are you of the put on make up faction? Or do not put on faction?
I do myself up for times when I go outside

20. On your days off, are you of the indoor faction? Outdoor faction?
I want to be outdoors, but since I'm slow to become active, I end up indoors

21. If you were to go play, are you of the sea faction? Mountain faction?
Sea faction. I like mountains too, but the mosquitoes are unpleasant.

22. Dog faction? Cat faction?
Dog faction. Of course.

23. Preferred fashion is skirt faction? Trousers faction?
Hmm... I can't decide! I'll put on a skirt, and trousers beneath them (lol)

24. If you were to be praised are you of the 'would like to be called cute' faction? 'To be called cool' faction?
'To be called cute' faction.

25. When e-mailing, are you the 'reply immediately' faction? 'Take your own time' faction?
Because I'm using an iPhone, I've become quick at replying!! ...But...

(Japanese after break)

鈴木愛理
1994年4/12生まれ。千葉県出身。B型。
1.朝ごはんはパン派?米派?
米派。納豆卵かけご飯サイコーです
2. 肉派?サカナ派?
選べませんっ!!全部食べたい!!
3.クリームは生クリーム派?カスタードクリーム派?
生クリーム派。…両方あるとサイコーです。笑
4.あんこはこしあん派?つぶあん派?
こしあん派。…どっちも好きだけども。笑
5.アイスはコーン派?カップ派?
TPOによります(笑)
6.好き食べ物は最初の食べる派?最後に食べる派?
良い具合にバランス良く食べます(笑)
7.ダイエットするなら運動する派?甘いもの我慢する派?
甘いもの我慢する派。ジュースを我慢します!!
8.歯磨きは電動?手磨き?
手磨き派
9.お風呂でカラダを洗う時に派石鹸派?ボディソープ派?
ボディソープ派
10.母親を呼ぶ時はお母さん派?ママ派?
ママ派。※本人を呼ぶときは「ママ」、人に話すときは「母」です!
11.男子の髪型、好きなのじゃ短髪派?長髪派?
ふつうくらい(笑)…似合っていれば何でも!!
12.メールには絵文字を使う派?使わない派?
使う派。最近は顔文字を良く使います
13.生まれ変わるなら男子派?女子派?
女子派。なんだかんだで女子です
14. 腕時計はつける派?ケータイで見ればいい派?
つける派。父がプレゼントしてくれた時計してます
15.走るのは短距離が好き?長距離が好き?
長距離。スピードより持久力のが自信アリ!!
16.夏休みの宿題はさっさとやる派?ギリギリ派?
ギリギリ派。なんだかんだでギリギリ派
17.宝くじ当たったら貯める派?使っちゃう派?
貯める派。とりあえず貯金してみつ!
18.ひとカラ行ける派?行けない派?
行ける派。全然行けます!!何ならレストランも!!
19.休日はメイクする派?しない派?
外に出る時はします
20。休日はインドア派?アウトドア派?
アウトドアになりたいけど、行動遅くてインドアになってしまう。。。
21.遊びに行くなら海派?山派?
海派。山もスキだけど、蚊がイヤなんです
22.イヌ派?ネコ派?
イヌ派。やっぱり
23.好きなファッションはスカート派?パンツ派?
んー…えらべないっ!!スカートはいても、下にパンツはいちゃうし(笑)
24. 褒められるならかわいいと言われたい派?かっこいいと言われたい派?
かわいいと言われたい派
25.メールは即レス派?ゆっくりレス派?
iPhoneにしてから早くなりました!!…でも…

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much! It was interesting hehe, at first she couldn't response properly, maybe she got scolded by manager or someone, because she started to response picking one option hahaha

    ReplyDelete